Have you worked with souffle clay? Souffle clay is strong and self-supporting and doesn’t crack in large pieces, which makes it great for larger clay projects. It has a beautiful suede finish when baked.
- Don’t wait for that patina!
- Jacquard Lumiere Metallic Paints give a beautiful shine and are great on so many surfaces
- Cernit Professional Metallic Polymer Clay for brightness and shimmer
- Tips on how to keep your polymer clay from sticking to your pasta machine
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Sculpey Souffle Clay is perfect for large pieces but that’s not all…
- Did you know you can use a doll making tool to create beautiful flowers?
- Add interesting texture to your polymer clay creations with Helen Breil Silkscreens
- Learn how to make beautiful and practical works of clay in this new book, Clay Creations For All
- Learn how to make your own beautiful bath bombs with this easy tutorial and perfect molds