Looking for a fun kid’s craft? (Perfect for crafters and professionals too!) How about using pastels on clay? Panpastels work wonderfully on a multitude of surfaces including clay. Panpastels can be blended, and layered offering beautiful effects. Linda’s Art Spot sells Genuine Panpastels in 6 beautifully colored sets.
- Preview Your Kaleidoscope Design with this great tool
- Lightning Bolt Cutters for your next clay or fondant creations
- Don’t wait for that patina!
- Jacquard Lumiere Metallic Paints give a beautiful shine and are great on so many surfaces
- Cernit Professional Metallic Polymer Clay for brightness and shimmer
- Tips on how to keep your polymer clay from sticking to your pasta machine
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Sculpey Souffle Clay is perfect for large pieces but that’s not all…
- Did you know you can use a doll making tool to create beautiful flowers?
- Add interesting texture to your polymer clay creations with Helen Breil Silkscreens