Often times when you first think about jewelry your mind immediately imagines metal. Whether it’s rose gold or silver, it’s something shiny that you picture. But why not try a different medium and go with something a little more earthy.
- Jacquard Lumiere Metallic Paints give a beautiful shine and are great on so many surfaces
- Cernit Professional Metallic Polymer Clay for brightness and shimmer
- Tips on how to keep your polymer clay from sticking to your pasta machine
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Sculpey Souffle Clay is perfect for large pieces but that’s not all…
- Did you know you can use a doll making tool to create beautiful flowers?
- Add interesting texture to your polymer clay creations with Helen Breil Silkscreens
- Learn how to make beautiful and practical works of clay in this new book, Clay Creations For All
- Learn how to make your own beautiful bath bombs with this easy tutorial and perfect molds
- Easily learn how to sculpt adorable clay characters with this new book, I Can’t Believe I’m Sculpting Clay Figures