Looking for a fun kid’s craft? (Perfect for crafters and professionals too!) How about using pastels on clay? Panpastels work wonderfully on a multitude of surfaces including clay. Panpastels can be blended, and layered offering beautiful effects. Linda’s Art Spot sells Genuine Panpastels in 6 beautifully colored sets.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- Love playing with polymer clay? Try something new with plunge cutters.
- Marabu Alcohol Ink and household tape make the coolest designs
- Syns Aquarium Stamp gives you the positive and negative of the same image