Preparing for a summer bake-athon does not need to be difficult. All that you need is a basic sugar cookie recipe and the appropriate summer cookie cutter. The fun and most dramatic part is in the decorating. Make your life easier and use Sweet Sugarbelle Icing Bottles available at Linda’s Art Spot.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- Love playing with polymer clay? Try something new with plunge cutters.
- Marabu Alcohol Ink and household tape make the coolest designs
- Syns Aquarium Stamp gives you the positive and negative of the same image