So this past summer was super hot and it made working with polymer clay a bit hard, or should I say mushy. So I along with my hubby Chris did a few project for our home and family requested items. This is a sign that we made for our niece Kalewa. I think it turned out adorable. What do you think?
tons of angle cuts
Then the hard part all the angles for the uprights. As you know I am writing and spelling challenged, well Chris is angled challenged so I then figured out all the angle cuts and we then got them all cut, glued, and nailed.
Once the K was assembled we were ready to paint so away Chris went starting with a primer coat.
Next was my turn again to put the finishing touches of the top coat of paint. What a pistol that was with all the angles and hard to reach places. But I finally got it done. Now were ready for lights.
Next was the really fun part inserting all the lights and tacking the wire down so it would not show.
We even added a cord with a toggle switch for easy access for turning it on and off. Next came the delivery and installation.
Wala with it all finished and installed we spent the rest of the day well you can guess playing with our adorable niece and nephew!