Looking for a better quality extruder and easier on the hands to turn, check out this new one. I love the new crank handle. I’ll be checking it for fit to use with my pasta pal. I’ll let you know how it works out. And since it’s Stainless steel its even food friendly.
- Last minute gifts on sale up to 75% off
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- The wonders of a fairy house door and other enchanted doors in polymer clay
- Wahooo Citadel paints are in stock now at Linda’s Art Spot
- Do you love chevrons then you’ll love these New Silkscreens
- SALE free shipping at Linda’sArtSpot.com hurry ends Aug 31, 2017
- Do you ever wonder what you can do with alcohol inks and polymer clay?
- Tracys Dogs a heart centered dog rescue makes a difference.
- What brand of ink should I use, Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- PYM II, that right preserve your memories sealer is back and I’ve got it!