Looking for a better quality extruder and easier on the hands to turn, check out this new one. I love the new crank handle. I’ll be checking it for fit to use with my pasta pal. I’ll let you know how it works out. And since it’s Stainless steel its even food friendly.
- Glass eyes for doll making and other fun projects
- Glitter Body Art Kit
- Announcing the all new Helen Breil polymer clay artist inspired jewelry shapes, ArtSpot stencils/template
- 6 ways to use your mini mister a great little tool for artist and crafters alike.
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Making beautiful folded beads on Polymer Clay the Helen Breil way
- Opening my heart to the homeless
- Video for Making Faux Raku jewelery using polymer clay with Syndee Holt
- Use your texture stamps and Pebeo paints To make this fun pendant out of Polymer Clay
- Buy 2 get one Free, event going on now! Buy any 2 coloring books and receive a 24 pack of artist grade coloring pencils FREE while supplies last!