Often times when you first think about jewelry your mind immediately imagines metal. Whether it’s rose gold or silver, it’s something shiny that you picture. But why not try a different medium and go with something a little more earthy.
- Linda’s Art Spot is officially closed for sales but the website will live on (at least for a bit)
- Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you, thank you for all your well wishes!
- Yep the rumors are true Linda has lost her marbles and Lindas Art Spot will be closing their doors.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks