Often times when you first think about jewelry your mind immediately imagines metal. Whether it’s rose gold or silver, it’s something shiny that you picture. But why not try a different medium and go with something a little more earthy.
- Bring the summer in your kitchen with these Nested Flower Cookie Cutters
- Kid Craft – Shaving Cream Marble Paper
- Time for a fun project! Painting a Denim Jacket
- Solar Fast Starter Print Kit: make beautiful prints using the power of the sun
- Sculpey Souffle Clay for Hat Bands and More
- Syns Aquarium Stamp gives you the positive and negative of the same image
- Pro Tec Powder Paint: A little secret found in the tackle box
- Etch and Pearl Tool: a perfect polymer clay tool that you’re going to love!
- Vintaj Acrylic Patinas for beautiful patina effects
- Pebeo Fantasy Moon Paints: an awesome multi media paint for all surfaces