As we all know, polymer clay is great to make all kinds of things from home decor to wall art. Here at Linda’s Art Spot, you don’t have to convince us how wonderful polymer clay is. Today we thought we’d show you some gorgeous photos of drop earrings made from polymer clay. Maybe these will inspire you to create some ear candy of your own.
- Clay Extruders add shape and design to your clay creations
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- Ranger Alcohol Inks Are Perfect For So Many Projects!
- Textures of nature: A great free tutorial for polymer clay artists
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- Free tutorial, Flower power, batik like color on polymer clay with alcohol inks and pastels
- Dots On Alcohol Ink Made Easy With Marabu Extender
- Easy Marble Starter Kit by Marbu Can Easily Transform Ordinary Objects Around Your Home
- Create Vibrant Versatile Looks With Marabu Alcohol Inks
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt