Silk screens are great to quickly and easily add intricate designs and creative flourishes to any of your projects. There are lots of silk screens to choose from but geometric designs add an interesting juxtaposition to curvey and organic clay work.
- Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you, thank you for all your well wishes!
- Yep the rumors are true Linda has lost her marbles and Lindas Art Spot will be closing their doors.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- Love playing with polymer clay? Try something new with plunge cutters.