Ranger Alcohol Inks are acid-free, fade-resistant, fast drying and transparent. They are ideal for multiple surfaces including glossy paper, metal, foil, shrink plastic, glass and more. Of course we also love them on polymer clay!
- Preview Your Kaleidoscope Design with this great tool
- Lightning Bolt Cutters for your next clay or fondant creations
- Don’t wait for that patina!
- Jacquard Lumiere Metallic Paints give a beautiful shine and are great on so many surfaces
- Cernit Professional Metallic Polymer Clay for brightness and shimmer
- Tips on how to keep your polymer clay from sticking to your pasta machine
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Sculpey Souffle Clay is perfect for large pieces but that’s not all…
- Did you know you can use a doll making tool to create beautiful flowers?
- Add interesting texture to your polymer clay creations with Helen Breil Silkscreens