Have you worked with souffle clay? Souffle clay is strong and self-supporting and doesn’t crack in large pieces, which makes it great for larger clay projects. It has a beautiful suede finish when baked.
- Clay Extruders add shape and design to your clay creations
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- Ranger Alcohol Inks Are Perfect For So Many Projects!
- Textures of nature: A great free tutorial for polymer clay artists
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- Free tutorial, Flower power, batik like color on polymer clay with alcohol inks and pastels
- Dots On Alcohol Ink Made Easy With Marabu Extender
- Easy Marble Starter Kit by Marbu Can Easily Transform Ordinary Objects Around Your Home
- Create Vibrant Versatile Looks With Marabu Alcohol Inks
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt