We all know age adds character to an art piece but what if you starting from scratch and want to obtain that old look quickly? You can add texture and interest to your work by adding a faux metal patena.
- Clay Extruders add shape and design to your clay creations
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- Ranger Alcohol Inks Are Perfect For So Many Projects!
- Textures of nature: A great free tutorial for polymer clay artists
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- Free tutorial, Flower power, batik like color on polymer clay with alcohol inks and pastels
- Dots On Alcohol Ink Made Easy With Marabu Extender
- Easy Marble Starter Kit by Marbu Can Easily Transform Ordinary Objects Around Your Home
- Create Vibrant Versatile Looks With Marabu Alcohol Inks
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt