Linda’s Art Spot has a lot of cool stencils including our chicken wire stencil. How you can use this stencil is limited only by your imagination. Our chicken wire stencil can be used from the floor all the way up to the mixed media creations you hang on your walls. Let’s get stenciling! Check out our other stencils.
- Clay Extruders add shape and design to your clay creations
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- Ranger Alcohol Inks Are Perfect For So Many Projects!
- Textures of nature: A great free tutorial for polymer clay artists
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- Free tutorial, Flower power, batik like color on polymer clay with alcohol inks and pastels
- Dots On Alcohol Ink Made Easy With Marabu Extender
- Easy Marble Starter Kit by Marbu Can Easily Transform Ordinary Objects Around Your Home
- Create Vibrant Versatile Looks With Marabu Alcohol Inks
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt