So many of us were shocked and in a panic when Precision Blue decided to close their door this past winter. They had plans to sell their company eventually allowing product to flow again.
Well, the sale of the business fell through. They are actively looking for a buyer and in the mean time they have decided to run small batches on a very limited scale for a small list of preferred retailers. One of which I am happy to say I am.
Running smaller batches and summer shipping rates has caused a slight increase in cost, but I’ve got!
So if you’re looking for PYM II you can convo me through Etsy as I cannot list it there as Etsy does not allow aerosol sales. But not to worry I’ll get you covered. Or if you prefer you can purchase it on my Ebay site.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- Love playing with polymer clay? Try something new with plunge cutters.
- Marabu Alcohol Ink and household tape make the coolest designs
- Syns Aquarium Stamp gives you the positive and negative of the same image