So many of us were shocked and in a panic when Precision Blue decided to close their door this past winter. They had plans to sell their company eventually allowing product to flow again.
Well, the sale of the business fell through. They are actively looking for a buyer and in the mean time they have decided to run small batches on a very limited scale for a small list of preferred retailers. One of which I am happy to say I am.
Running smaller batches and summer shipping rates has caused a slight increase in cost, but I’ve got!
So if you’re looking for PYM II you can convo me through Etsy as I cannot list it there as Etsy does not allow aerosol sales. But not to worry I’ll get you covered. Or if you prefer you can purchase it on my Ebay site.
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Making beautiful folded beads on Polymer Clay the Helen Breil way
- Opening my heart to the homeless
- Video for Making Faux Raku jewelery using polymer clay with Syndee Holt
- Use your texture stamps and Pebeo paints To make this fun pendant out of Polymer Clay
- Buy 2 get one Free, event going on now! Buy any 2 coloring books and receive a 24 pack of artist grade coloring pencils FREE while supplies last!
- Looking for a new Polymer clay surface treatment check out this video tutorial using pastels, paint and textures on polymer clay
- An interview with Judith Skinner the start of the subtle color blend
- tips on how to keep your polymer clay from sticking to your pasta machine.
- Looking for a great way to finish the edges of your polymer clay jewelry pieces?