So many of us were shocked and in a panic when Precision Blue decided to close their door this past winter. They had plans to sell their company eventually allowing product to flow again.
Well, the sale of the business fell through. They are actively looking for a buyer and in the mean time they have decided to run small batches on a very limited scale for a small list of preferred retailers. One of which I am happy to say I am.
Running smaller batches and summer shipping rates has caused a slight increase in cost, but I’ve got!
So if you’re looking for PYM II you can convo me through Etsy as I cannot list it there as Etsy does not allow aerosol sales. But not to worry I’ll get you covered. Or if you prefer you can purchase it on my Ebay site.
- Last minute gifts on sale up to 75% off
- Quick and beautiful glass ornaments made with alcohol ink and canned air
- The wonders of a fairy house door and other enchanted doors in polymer clay
- Wahooo Citadel paints are in stock now at Linda’s Art Spot
- Do you love chevrons then you’ll love these New Silkscreens
- SALE free shipping at Linda’sArtSpot.com hurry ends Aug 31, 2017
- Do you ever wonder what you can do with alcohol inks and polymer clay?
- Tracys Dogs a heart centered dog rescue makes a difference.
- What brand of ink should I use, Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- PYM II, that right preserve your memories sealer is back and I’ve got it!