- Linda’s Art Spot is officially closed for sales but the website will live on (at least for a bit)
- Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you, thank you for all your well wishes!
- Yep the rumors are true Linda has lost her marbles and Lindas Art Spot will be closing their doors.
- Tutorial: Marbled Canvas Shoes. Add A Unique Touch To Your Wardrobe.
- Make Your Own Molds Out of Any Small Object With Amazing ReMelt
- Tutorial: Time To Start Marbling In Preparation For Fall. Give Autumn A Fresh New Look!
- Refillable aerosol can that is great for craft projects and also keeping your home disinfected
- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
Chameleon Pens a great way to add some color to your polymer clay work
Posted on March 24, 2015
This entry was posted in Coloring with Chameleon Pens on Polymer Clay, General and tagged alcohol ink, alcohol pens, Art, brands of polymer clay, caning, chameleon pens, cookie cutters, cured clay, DIY, Fimo, introduction to polymer clay, polymer clay, polymer clay class, Premo, Sculpey. Bookmark the permalink.