- We Found A Tutorial You’re Going To Love! Follow Along And Create Your Own Alcohol Ink Landscape Masterpiece
- Steam Punk Watch Faces: Add a little edge to your next design
- What brand of ink should I use? Comparing Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks to Jacquard Piñata Alcohol Inks
- Love playing with polymer clay? Try something new with plunge cutters.
- Marabu Alcohol Ink and household tape make the coolest designs
- Syns Aquarium Stamp gives you the positive and negative of the same image
- Do you ever wonder what you can do with alcohol inks and polymer clay?
- Green Stuff World Rollers Add Unique Texture To Your Projects
- Dots On Alcohol Ink Made Easy With Marabu Extender
- It’s Time To Organize Your Alcohol Ink And Paint Collection! We’ve Got The Tools To Help You Do It.
Chameleon Pens a great way to add some color to your polymer clay work
Posted on March 24, 2015
This entry was posted in Coloring with Chameleon Pens on Polymer Clay, General and tagged alcohol ink, alcohol pens, Art, brands of polymer clay, caning, chameleon pens, cookie cutters, cured clay, DIY, Fimo, introduction to polymer clay, polymer clay, polymer clay class, Premo, Sculpey. Bookmark the permalink.