- Announcing the all new Helen Breil polymer clay artist inspired jewelry shapes, ArtSpot stencils/template
- 6 ways to use your mini mister a great little tool for artist and crafters alike.
- Making miniature polymer clay bowls.
- Making beautiful folded beads on Polymer Clay the Helen Breil way
- Opening my heart to the homeless
- Video for Making Faux Raku jewelery using polymer clay with Syndee Holt
- Use your texture stamps and Pebeo paints To make this fun pendant out of Polymer Clay
- Buy 2 get one Free, event going on now! Buy any 2 coloring books and receive a 24 pack of artist grade coloring pencils FREE while supplies last!
- Looking for a new Polymer clay surface treatment check out this video tutorial using pastels, paint and textures on polymer clay
- An interview with Judith Skinner the start of the subtle color blend
Chameleon Pens a great way to add some color to your polymer clay work
Posted on March 24, 2015
This entry was posted in Coloring with Chameleon Pens on Polymer Clay, General and tagged alcohol ink, alcohol pens, Art, brands of polymer clay, caning, chameleon pens, cookie cutters, cured clay, DIY, Fimo, introduction to polymer clay, polymer clay, polymer clay class, Premo, Sculpey. Bookmark the permalink.